Get In Touch
Attentive social media enthusiast who’s willing to work hard to gain valuable experience as a Social Media Manager. Self-motivated and competent in all social platforms and demonstrates the skills needed in order to create visually appealing posts and increase online engagement.
Master of Arts in Public Relations February 2020 – Present
Full Sail University Winter Park, FL
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications | Journalism/Magazine Dec 2019
University of South Florida (USF) Tampa, FL
Social Media Marketing Manager
98 Buck Social March 2020- Present
- Manages Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+ for over 85 clients each week.
- Utilizes Cloud Campaign to create and schedule content and Basecamp to keep in touch with the remote team.
- Maintains a weekly excel spreadsheet with client updates, progress, weekly plans, and time spent working.
- Checks in regularly with higher-ups and social media support team.
Social Media Manager Apr 2019- Aug 2019
Hashtag Our Stories Lakeland, FL
- Created a regular publishing schedule and promoted content through social advertising.
- Edited and published content to IGTV, Instagram stories, Snapchat and Facebook.
- Generated over 6 million unique views each week across platforms.
Multimedia Web Producer Aug 2018 – May 2019
Florida Focus WEDU/PBS Tampa, FL
- Conducted interviews that aired on Tampa PBS affiliate in America’s 11th largest media market.
- Produced AP-style news articles for the web using SEO techniques.
Writer Aug 2018 – Dec 2018
The Odyssey Online Tampa, FL
- Published blog-like articles for The Odyssey’s Website and Social Media Platforms.
- Reached over 10,000 views on published articles.
Reporter Aug 2018 – Dec 2018
NPR Plant City, FL
- Collaborated with Tampa’s NPR affiliate WUSF to host a Story Corps-style interview event.
- Conducted research, pre-interviews, and interview for the event.
- Transcribed interview, shot and edited video, and wrote AP-style feature story.
Videographer Jan 2018 – May 2018
USF Access 3D Lab Tampa, FL
- Pitched story idea to USF’s new Access 3D Lab.
- Shot and edited video tutorial to teach viewers how to use the Artec Space Spider.
- Video and AP-style story was published on their website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Google Analytics for Beginners
Google Issued Jul 2020 – Expires Jul 2023
Social Marketing Certification
Hootsuite Issued Jan 2020
No Expiration Date
Journalism: AP style, copyediting and proofreading, news stories, feature stories, mobile journalism reporting, technical editing, professional writing, broadcast writing, blogging, curating, aggregation, multimedia journalism
Social Media: Cloud Campaign, Basecamp, Hootsuite, Later-gram, Facebook scheduler, Google Analytics, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Reddit, LinkedIn, WordPress, Wix
Computer: Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Audition, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Photography/Videography: Canon T3i Rebel, Canon G7X Mark 1, GoPro Hero Black, iPhone iOS