Get In Touch
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications,
The University of South Florida – Tampa, FL
John and Jerry Wing Alexander Endowed Scholarship Recipient
Dean’s List Honoree [Spring 2018, Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019]
National Society of Leadership and Success Inducted Member
Expected graduation: Fall 2019
Associate of Arts, Business Administration
Polk State College- Lakeland, FL
Hashtag Our Stories — Remote, FL 2019
Position: Social Media Manager
- Monitor social platforms and respond to comments/inquiries
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Utilize Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop to edit videos and create content
- Post engaging content to the Instagram story and Facebook page
Florida Focus – Tampa, FL 2018
Position: Multimedia Journalist/Web Producer
Conducted interviews that aired on Tampa PBS’s affiliate in America’s 11th largest media market for USF’s Florida Focus television class. Shot and edited video stories on Adobe Premiere Pro. Researched and wrote news stories for broadcast. Uploaded newscasts to YouTube and embedded video into WordPress. Produced AP-style news articles for the web using SEO techniques. Promoted newscast and web stories on Twitter and Facebook.
USF Access 3D Lab – Tampa, FL 2018
Pitched story idea to USF’s new Access 3D Lab that was published on their website, Facebook and Instagram. Shot and edited a video tutorial on how to use the Artec Space Spider
The Odyssey at USF, Tampa, FL 2018
Published blog-like articles for The Odyssey’s Website and Social Media Platforms. Generated over 8,500 views on published articles.
Telling Tampa Bay Stories, Tampa, FL 2018
Position: Reporter/Radio Interviewer
Collaborated with Tampa’s NPR affiliate WUSF to host a StoryCorps-style interview event in Plant City. Conducted research, pre-interviews and interview for the event. Earned a producer credit by transcribing the entire interview following the event. Wrote feature AP-style story. Final 2-part series was posted to WUSF’s website and social media accounts.
- Proficient in AP style
- Mobile Journalism
- Well versed in Social Media Platforms like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and more
- Proficient in WordPress and Wix
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work productively with little to no supervision
- Works well in a group and with others
- Thrives under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MAC OS apps
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere Pro, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Lightroom
- Strong creative vision
- Camera Experience: Canon T3i Rebel, Canon G7X Mark 2, GoPro Hero Black, iPhone
- Copyediting and proofreading
- Immense knowledge of pop culture and trends
- Creative writing
- News stories
- Firm grasp of journalistic ethics